- Information about the device used to access and usage that includes your IP address, location, browser, referral, length of visit, page views and navigation
- Details provided during ordering or registration such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, payment details or other details to help you with your experience.
- Any other facts or data you choose to provide us
We collect the information from you when you register on our website, place an order, fill out a form or subscribe to a newsletter.How Information Is Used
We may use the information in below-mentioned ways:
- To personalize your experience and deliver the products in which you are more interested in.
- To improve our website in order to serve you better.
- To provide you goods and services in respond to your customer service request.
- To run a contest, campaign, survey or other site feature.
- To process your transactions quickly.
- To send emails regarding your order, other products or services.
KUTAE uses industry best practices to store the information securely. We retain all the information collected for an indefinite period but not longer than required. We always retain your personal information in accordance with law and regulation.Age of consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of 18 years and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. If you are under the age of 18 years, you must not use the website or submit any personal data to KUTAE unless you have the consent of your parent or guardian.Cookies
Cookies are small files that a website transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that allows the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and recollect few information.
We use session as well as persistent cookies on our website.Disclosure
We may reveal your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.Your Rights
- To ask what personal information we hold about you, subject to the pertinent fee at the time identified by the law.
- To ask us to update or correct any incorrect information which we hold about you.
- To choose out of any marketing communications that we might provide you.